Con-Vey’s skilled craftsmen provide quality machining and fabrication at our full-service, in-house shop facilities.
Many machine shops have similar equipment, but what makes Con-Vey different is our people. Our machinists have an exceptional attention to detail and high degree of precision. The job gets done the first time because of their experience and knowledge.
Our machine shop—located within our headquarters in the heart of Douglas County—is the largest in the southern Oregon region. Using our manual machining skills together with our high-capacity CNC mills and lathes, we can meet the needs of all our customers.
Contact us for a quote and send us a drawing of your component that needs to be machined.
Our skilled fabricators are knowledgeable and experienced craftsman. Con-Vey’s journeyman welders are AWS certified, and our custom fabrication and welding group specialize in the fabrication and assembly of steel, stainless, and aluminum components.
Our full-service fabrication shop has provided quality services for over 75 years, which include:
- 100,000 sq ft of Fabrication Machine Space in Roseburg, Oregon
- Overhead Cranes (5- & 10-Ton)
- Shot Blasting and Painting Facilities
- MIG, TIG, and Stick Welding
- Aluminum and Stainless Welding
- Full Machine Shop including CNC Mills and Lathes
- CNC Plasma Burn Table
- Shear, Press Brake, and Ironworker
- AWS Certified Welders
- In-house Quality Control and Inspection
- Experienced Journeyman Craftsmen
Our Work in Action
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
DR Johnson Lumber Company
Smith Monroe Gray Engineers, Inc.
Swanson Group Plywood Division
Senior Maintenance Millwright